The Maryland Grant Assist Program is just one of the programs available to eligible home buyers who use the Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP), also known as Maryland CDA.
- The Maryland Grant Assist program is a grant of 4% of the first mortgage that can be used for down payment and or closing costs.
- The 4% grant can be applied towards down payment and closing costs.
- Can be used with Conventional, FHA, VA & Rural Housing loan programs.
- Grant Assist funds cannot be combined with any down payment offered through the State of Maryland.
- The grant funds are fully forgiven with no repayment required.
- Eligibility requirements based on standard Maryland Mortgage Program guidelines.
- The Maryland Mortgage Program is available in all Maryland Counties.
For information on rates for this program and others, visit the MMP website HERE.
For information on income limits, visit the MMP website HERE.
For additional eligibility requirements, visit the MMP website HERE.
Click HERE to connect with us, or to have us contact you
Curious if you qualify? – Call or email us directly, or Pre-Qualify Here