VA loans are insured by The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Service members and their spouses are eligible to purchase with little to no down payment.
- 100% financing in most cases. If you currently have a VA loan or you have used your entitlement in the past, we will help you determine if a down payment is required.
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums
- Refinance within the VA program without re-qualifying
- Specifically for eligible past and present service members and spouses
- Termite inspections are required
- Seller help allowed to cover all closing costs
If you do not currently have a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE), we would be happy to help you obtain a copy. In many cases, we can obtain an expedited copy through our VA lender portal online. If it is still not available, we will ask you for to complete an 1880 form (we can email to you) and return it along with a copy of your DD214 discharge form. With this information, we can obtain a copy online within a few days.