The Maryland Grant Assist Program is just one of the programs available to eligible home buyers who use the Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP), also known as Maryland CDA.
- The Maryland Grant Assist program is a grant of 4% of the first mortgage that can be used for down payment and or closing costs.
- Conventional loans allow the 4% grant to be applied towards the minimum 3% down payment. This would cover the entire down payment and also leave an additional 1% to be applied towards closing costs.
- Government loans only allow the 4% to be applied towards closing costs.
- Grant Assist funds cannot be combined with any down payment offered through the State of Maryland.
- The grant funds are fully forgiven with no repayment required.
- Eligibility requirements based on standard Maryland Mortgage Program guidelines.
- The Maryland Mortgage Program is available in all Maryland Counties.
For information on rates for this program and others, visit the MMP website HERE.
For information on income limits, visit the MMP website HERE.
For additional eligibility requirements, visit the MMP website HERE.
Click here to Pre-Qualify.